Thursday, 30 January 2014

Teach your kids and help end world hunger at the same time.




I have found the most amazing site!  Its a trivia learning site and each question you get right you earn 10 grains of rice, this is turn is donated through the World Food Programme to help end world hunger.
Its totally fantastic.  To get the best out of the site you should really create an account, you then can change the subject of your questions and also the levels which is very important if you are doing the questions with your 8 year old, lol especially when they ask for your help and you haven't got a clue, so keep it under control lol.
I sit my boy on this some days when he gets home from school, its easy to use, he is learning about world hunger, earning rice for the starving, he is learning, it is a real good feel factor plus it gets him off my case for 30 minutes, so I can continue to be "The working mum"  lol, so everybody's happy!
I advise EVERYONE to create an account, its great to keep your brain active too, you know for us old folk, I totally adore this site and I hope that you do too.
I have added a link on my sidebar, please please check this out xx
Please come back and tell me what you think of the site, I would really love to hear your views.

Thank you for reading xx

4 comments:

  1. Caroline Louise Tiley Gilbey: it was recommended to us to help increase vocab for 11+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And its all free, you don't have to pay a penny x except for the electricity that you are using of course, lol xx

      Delete
  2. Samantha Barden What a great idea Faith and Fred love this site x
    5 hours ago · Unlike · 2

    Pia Goemans I have learnt I know more words than I thought lol x Fab site x
    2 hours ago · Unlike · 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is even better than I thought, my daughter of 5 is using this also, its just a great site and she gets so excited knowing that she is feeding starving children.

    ReplyDelete